Thursday, July 09, 2009

Paintings up at ETSY

When I redesigned my website, http://www.gaydegani.com/, I created links to my writing, but also to my jewelry and my painting. The writing link over there brings people to this blog, but the other two??? Dead as a flea in the freezer.

Since I don't believe that anything can kill a flea, I hired my friend Katharine to organize my paint-and-brush efforts and the results are at this fabulous site called Etsy. My home there is deganiproject.etsy.com.

As for the jewelry, well, hmmmmmm. Not sure what's going on there. I've got this novel to rewrite, ya know.

5 comments:

Sarah Hilary said...

I love your website, especially the colours and typeface. Your friend's done a great job with the Etsy thumbnails. Your art is so stylish, it deserves to be seen.

Helen Ginger said...

I'll have to go look at your Etsy page. That's a wonderful artwork you have pictured. I have no artistic talent. My husband's side of the family overflows with artistic talent, though.

Helen
Straight From Hel

Madeline said...

Nice work, Gay! I especially love the colors in "mosaic."

le0pard13 said...

I quite agree. It's an elegant site, Gay. Nicely done.

Sylvia said...

Your shop looks great! I'd love to see the jewelry too but then I'd rather see the novel. AGH